Its three National series are the NASCAR Cup Series, the Xfinity Series and the Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series. ARCA Menards Series’ East and West, the Whelen Modified Tour, NASCAR Pinty’s Series, NASCAR Whelen Euro Series, and NASCAR PEAK Mexico Series are the regional series. NASCAR sanctions over 1,500 races in 48 US states, Mexico, Canada, and Europe.
The NASCAR Cup Series
The sport’s highest level of professional competition is the NASCAR Cup Series (NCS). It is the most profitable and popular NASCAR series.
The NASCAR Xfinity Series
The second-highest level of professional competition in NASCAR in the Xfinity Series. The most recent series champion in 2019 is Tyler Reddick
The NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series
This is the third national division of NASCAR, together with the Xfinity and Cup Series. This features modified pickup trucks. The most recent series champion in 2019 is Matt Crafton; it was Crafton’s third championship in the series.
NASCAR was founded by Bill France Sr. in Daytona Beach, Florida in 1948.
Canadians playing a great role in NASCAR! Not only is the former president of NASCAR, Brent Dewar a Canadian from Vancouver, we have many sponsors that help make the Nascar a huge success including Vancouver Asbestos Removal Pros. Click here to know more about Vancouver Asbestos Removal Pros
Well, NASCAR fans, you wanted excitement – you got it!
Here are Popular sports pubs to watch NASCAR in Vancouver
You will find many sports pubs in Vancouver but choosing the right one is hectic. If you succeed to find the best one then trouble comes, where should you watch NASCAR in Vancouver? So, here are some great pubs listed below for the fans of NASCAR
- Brewhall -BREWHALL is a fantastic place to watch the game with fresh beer, tasty bites, fun games, and great vibes
- Shark Club -Freshly renovated, Shark Club Vancouver redefines sports bar & pub greatness. There are as many as 60 TVs.
- The New Oxford – This spot is a classic Donnelley Pub inspires modern pub culture
- Colony – Offers extensive beer selection, a curated cocktail list, multiple HD TVs
- CRAFT Beer Market – A premium casual restaurant with several big screens, fresh local food, and fresh local beer
- WINGS Granville – Experience Fun dining -fun, food and drinks with family and friends.
- Bells & Whistles – Offers a full spectrum of beer styles, brewers and local craft beer.
- BC Kitchen – A premier destination pre-and-post events and on game-days
- Red Card Sports Bar – This is a classic sports bar to plunk down and watch the game.
- Rogers Arena -The Sportsbar is open for Canucks games, Vancouver Warriors, Seattle Surge, Vancouver Titans and most big sporting events
- The Charles Bar – This spot is a new cultural epicenter with multiple screens around the bar.
- Score on Davie -Score is the recipient of many awards including Best Breakfast, Best Gay Bar, Best Casual Bar, Best Sports Bar and Best place to Catch a game
- Dublin Calling – This is a traditional Irish pub which has more than 30 screens covering all the games.
- The Blarney Stone – Located in the heart of Gastown. This spot is an easy choice for catching a game in Vancouver.
- The Pint Public House – They have 80+ HDTVs so you never miss your game
- Malone’s Social Lounge & Taphouse -Offers finest 38 rotating craft beers, cocktails, and local and international sports
- Yagger’s Downtown Restaurant & Sports Bar – Offers live sports and happy hour specials every day
Eat, drink and socialize while watching!
Most of the pubs are located in the center of the city. So get ready for the mind-blowing experience of watching NASCAR in Vancouver.